Flexible and Environmentally friendly
CMS Quick Flex Structured Cabling is a tried and tested system being used into major projects across Australia and New Zealand for the past ten years. The CMS Quick flex cabling solution is a modular five pole softwiring system for Dali, DSI, CBUS, KNX & other systems requiring 5 wire lighting systems. CMS Quick Flex Cabling has its own unique CMS connector system which insures excellent conductivity without the concern of separation at joints. Connectors can only be separated by a tool. CMS Quick Flex Cabling Solution is ideal for the following applications: Education, Retail, Health, Commercial Offices, Airports & Public Sectors.
CMS Electracom are able to supply large quantities of our Quick flex products, in most cases, at short notice due to large stockholdings across all major capital cities in Australia and New Zealand. The existing relationships with prominent education institutions, consulting engineers and leading electrical engineers contractors around Australia & New Zealand ensure priority service and proactive response by professionally trained CMS personnel. The use of the CMS Quick flex modular wiring system will drastically reduce installation time for the contractor, delivering you cost savings on site.
CMS Quick Flex Softwiring Structured Cabling system is the standard amongst new projects in Australia and New Zealand, and is being specified more frequently by designers and engineers. The energy efficiencies achieved by this form of modular wiring delivers exceptional cost savings, and most importantly sustainable design solution management to the end-user.
CMS is committed to contributing to sustainable design
At CMS, we have long been of the opinion that environmental issues must be factored into the building design of the future. CMS Electracom is a company committed to Corporate Social Responsibility. How we implement this is through product stewardship, best practise purchasing to meet Australian standards, bringing alternative and reduced environmental impact products to our clients.
The Quick Flex system is environmentally friendly, having ROHS and Best Environmental Practice Certification. To ensure your project adheres to Green Star rating, CMS have direct access to supply certified PVC-Free cabling system that have been stringently tested by independent laboratories to meet Green Star compliance.
Advantages of Softwiring
- Tool-less connections Enable quicker installation times, saving on labour and material costs
- Safer installation Pre-terminated and pre-tested one-way plug-and-play connections eliminates electrical faults
- Sustainable Re-usable leads and outlets are not only more versatile to install but also minimises waste on projects
- Future-proof installation Simple to add connections allow for expansion or reconfiguration at minimal cost
- Complete Ceiling to Floor solutions to suit any commercial or industrial application
- 2 Year Standard Electrical Warranty One supplier to deal with when it counts most
- One-stop supplier In-house design and manufacturing, meaning greater control and shorter leadtimes
- Local & Global Manufacturing Capability International offices in Singapore, Malaysia, the UK and New Zealand