ANZ has taken a nine-year lease over five floors of the new office building in Auckland Sylvia Park. Occupancy commenced in May 2019, the company have progressively moved 450-500 people by early November 2019 from multiple office locations.
In the process of the fit-out, the client wanted a future proof solution that can adapt quickly to any business changes requiring rapid modifications to the office fit-out. As a requirement, the furniture and electrical design needed to be manipulated and reconfigured quickly and easily without disrupting the service to their customers.
The CMS wiring system was the perfect solution for ANZ, the daisy-chained desk wiring is plug n play partnered with in-desk power rails and outlets this is a future proof solution making desk reconfiguration easy with minimised cabling.
Our CMS in-desk power solutions offer power convenience charge devices especially in a hot-desking setup, desk boxes were also built into conference room desktops to provide power and data in a tidy manner
The CMS Electracom’s Quicklflex DALI wiring system was also used at both base build and fit-out stages due to its flexibility!
- CMS 3 pole Softwiring System
- CMS 5 pole Quikflex
- Floor boxes – in-screed and access soft-close Stainless-steel options
- Custom grommets with a selection of 10- and 15-amp GPO, Data and 20Amp starter sockets
- Athena Rails 30w A+C
- KonexUS 30w A+C
- Executive desk boxes
- Electrical Engineer: BECA, NDY
- Electrical Contractor: ALLENDALE/ ELECTRIX
- Architect: WARREN & MAHONEY
- Commercial Furniture: Selected by Nigel Rye
- CMS Consultant: Wesley Morris and Scott Archer