CMS Electracom products are covered by a 12 month product warranty.
- Warranty period commences from the date of invoice.
- The warranty is valid against any defects caused by faulty components or workmanship
- CMS shall, at its own option, repair or replace any product found to be defective through inspection and test results.
- CMS Electracom’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective product only.
- The warranty does not cover any fees, charges, loss of invoice, damage to other equipment or payment to third parties
including cost of freight back to CMS Electracom or any on-site labour.
How to make a warranty claim?
Contact CMS by email at email@example.com or on 1300 159 159, with full details of your product concern. Once a return note is provided, please return goods (at own expense) to your nominated CMS office.